Check Payment Status for Pending / Failed Transactions
Guidelines for Applying Online
1. Read the notification for Private Registration UG 2018 before applying online UG Private Registration 2018
2. Candidate should possess a valid email id. Keep this Email id live and secure till the end of the admission process, UG Private registration 2018. If you do not have an email id, a new email id must be created before applying online. Candidate should not provide the email id to others.
3. Mode of payment for Online Submission of Application for UG Full Courses :
Candidate should remit the fees ONLY THROUGH THE ONLINE INTEGRATED PAYMENT SYSTEM , built -in the 'Online UG Private Registration Full Courses 2018' link available in MG University website www.mgu.ac.in at the time of Online Registration itself.
For Assistance please contact the email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 0481 2733434 , 2733581
4. Certificates/documents required at the time of online registration - Relevant documents which you need to fill up all fields in the online application like name, date of birth, qualification, category ,caste, taluk, district.. etc.
5.Colour Photograph in jpeg format .( See the guidelines for scanning photographs )
6. Computer System -
The computer system for applying online
a)Should have a secure internet connection
b)Should have a browser , recommended browsers are Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
c)Should have a pdf reader like ,Adobe pdf reader or foxit reader.
d)Laser printer /deskjet printer with sufficient A4 size white paper for taking printouts.
Steps involved in online application
Online application for Private Registration full course to UG programme 2018 open the university website www.mgu.ac.in and click on the button 'Admission 2018' and then on the link 'Online UG Private Registration Full Course 2018'.Candidate should complete all steps for registration before the last date of submission of application.
Step -1 : candidate registration
How to fill in
1. Name : - Enter the name of applicant with initials as per SSLC or equivalent .Don't put a dot(.) between initials and name.Instead just provide a space. Care is to be taken to enter the name exactly as entered in the SSLC or equivalent certificates.
2. Date of birth -: enter your date of birth in Christian era. Give the date in the form of dd/mm/yyyy. For example , if your date of birth is 3 rd May 1992 ,give as 03/05/1992. Proof of age must be attached along with printout of the application.
3. email id : - provide your own valid email id. Keep this id live and secure till the end of the admission process , UG Private registration 2018. If you do not have an email id ,a new email id must be created before applying online. Candidate should not provide the email id to others.Email id is mandatory.
4. Mobile Phone Number : give a 10 digit number of your or your parent's mobile phone. The number should not be prefixed with country code or zero. The mobile number provided by you facilitates the office to communicate any special information through messages or by calling.
After completing the necessary fields correctly , press Register button. The candidate will get a system generated application number. Keep the application number for further login and references.
Step 2 : filling up of application
Guidelines for scanning and uploading photograph
For applying online , the candidates must have a scanned /digital image of his/her photograph. The specification of photograph image should be as follows
1.Size of the photograph should be of passport size
2.Phtograph must be in colour with a light colour background,( white is preferable )
3.Face of the candidate should be straight and clear
4.Photograph , wearing caps and dark glasses will be rejected
5.Scanned image file should be in jpg(jpeg) format only
6.Dimensions of the photograph - 150 pixels width and 200 pixels height
7.Size of the image file should be between 15 KB and 50 KB.
8.If the uploaded photograph is not clear , the candidate should edit the applicaton and re-upload the photograph.
Procedure for uploading the photograph:
In the online application portal, you will see a section named 'upload photograph'. Click on 'browse' and select the location where the scanned photograph file has been saved.Select the file by clicking on it and then click the 'upload' button. If the prescribed specifications are met , the selected photograph will be uploaded.
All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details , please read the notification 2018 carefully. The data provided here will be used for processing the application.Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information may end up in the rejection of the application.
1. Fill the application form carefully . Press the register button , then only
2. Download application form of private registration application , recognition application ( in relevant cases ) and put the signature of the applicants wherever required.
3. Candidates should attest the photograph on the private registration application by a gazetted officer.
4. Send the following documents via Registered post to the The Professor in-Charge of Private Registration , Mahatma Gandhi University , Priyadarsini Hills P.O , Kottayam - 686560. The name of course , centre of examination , application id etc should be noted on the cover.
Downloaded Private Registration Application (Signed And Photo Attested)
Downloaded Recognition Application . (signed)(in cases where recognition of the qualifying exam is required)
Original Pass Certificate of qualifying examination
Original Transfer Certificate
Original Migration Certificate (If Applicable)
Original Eligibility Certificate (If Applicable)
Self attested copy of Xth certificate
Self addressed 353 mm X 250 mm size cover stamped Rs . 52/- .
Click Here to download already registered application. (Use application number as username and date of birth as password)